Guidance for Enabling sending of unattributed events | Reliz Performance
In order to improve the efficiency and volumes of user acquisition to your application, we highly suggest postback events from all media sources, including organic.
This defines the sending option when Ad network receives signals not only about those users, who were acquired through DSP, but also signals about users, who have made the same event, but were acquired from other media sources including organic.
These events are sent in an encrypted way and provide backend systems with more signals for optimization processes. This sending model also helps you to avoid wasting impressions on users, who are already active in the app. Thus, there is no need to pay multiple times for current non-target users. Nevertheless, the signals that were acquired before enabling sending of unattributed events are not sent to ad platforms.
Sending of unattributed events (all media sources including organic) will help you to:
- Exclude impressions to users, who have already installed your app;
- Improve performance metrics;
- Better understand the target audience and increase potential ad coverage;
- Drive better ad delivery, as higher CR helps to win auction easier.
All the data sent is encrypted and no party can neither download or export it for usage other than internal optimization purposes. The usage of this data is exposed in Ad Networks’ terms and conditions.
For more information please visit:
Option 1. Send unattributed events to Reliz agency.
Step 1. Go to Configurations - Integrated Partners
Step 2. Find “Reliz” agency
Step 3. Set up the following:
- Events sharing permissions: “Events attributed to any partner or organic”
- Allow to send revenue: “ON” (needed for ROAS optimization)
Step 4. Select the following events the agency is allowed to share:
- Any other target events for optimization
Option 2. Send unattributed events directly to specific DSP:
If you have any questions, please reach out to your personal Client Success Manager or write to firstname.lastname@example.org