User acquisition manager
RELIZ is an international Mobile Performance Agency.
We power advertisers’ growth and help them increase their audience and bring them new real users. We act as an extension of client’s marketing team: we develop a unique strategy based on client’s needs—and then execute it.
Now we’re looking for a talented User acquisition manager to put their passion to work driving digital campaigns that get results for new and existing agency clients.
What will you do?
- Monitor and manage marketing channels (In-app networks, Facebook, TikTok, Google, DV360, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest and etc) — continuously tracking and updating data, segmenting, monitoring performance, and finding new ways to improve scale and return-on-ad-spend.
- Manage performance metrics (Profitability and Revenue), budget tracking, and reporting across select digital marketing channels.
- Develop a deep understanding of the ad experience and data flow from impression to engagement to conversion and revenue.
- Use a data-driven approach and a vigorous testing process to evaluate hypotheses and extract insights on strategy and performance.
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports with key performance metrics to quantify results and communicate findings and insights to the client.
- Preparing advertising schedules and timelines for client onboarding, campaign launch, and ongoing account optimization and maintenance.
A little more about you:
- 3+ years significant multi-year experience running mobile ad campaigns.
- Good understanding of MMP (AppsFlyer, Adjust, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, can analyze data and conclude to help push forward marketing goals.
- Team player, comfortable working and collaborating with others.
- Experience working with In-app networks, Facebook, TikTok, Google, DV360, etc.
- Regularly review player acquisition to ensure they are on track against agreed KPIs.
- Monitor and analyze the results of these campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPIs.
What we have to offer:
- We offer a competitive salary +KPI.
- Flexible time off and freedom to work remotely.
- Continued learning and development are encouraged and paid for.