Business Development Manager
RELIZ is an international Mobile Performance Agency.
We power advertisers’ growth and help them increase their audience and bring new real users. We act as an extension of the client's marketing team: we develop a unique strategy based on the client’s needs and execute it.
We are seeking a Sales / BizDev Manager to join our Reliz Agency team and help us improve commercial activity worldwide.
The core focus of the job is to maximize business growth by establishing a strategic partnership. Our ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with an interest in the mobile app industry, and great communication and negotiating skills.
In this role, you will get to:
- Attract and engage new advertisers;
- Build and sustain effective long-term relationships with the existing advertisers;
- Monitor and analyze market and competitors to improve Reliz positions in the Mobile CPI industry;
- Implement new means of acquisition, pitching, and the start of the revenue initiatives to grow the advertiser portfolio;
- Expand business network in one of the following regions;
- Manage business development on a regional level.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in sales of digital advertising is mandatory;
- Knowledge of internet marketing and CPA business models;
- Advanced level of English (C1);
- Ability to interact with senior-level executives;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Willingness to execute tasks independently, and work efficiently with remote team members.
Great if you have:
- Experience in Mobile;
- Ability to speak fluently any other language but English;
- Confidence in leading important initiatives, public speaking, presenting to groups, and take new responsibilities;
- Thrive from challenging goals.
- Competitive salary package (fix + %);
- Great opportunity to expand your network and develop skills within a fast-paced environment;
- Constant participation in international conferences and meetups;
- Flexible starting of the working day, you may start at 9, 10, or 11 am;
- Corporate training and professional literature;
- English lessons with a native speaker (if needed);
- Great team of young professionals, friendly and cozy office life, and support of your bold ideas;
- Great opportunities for professional and career growth.