User Acquisition manager
We power advertisers’ growth and help them increase their audience, and bring them new real users. We act as an extension of the client's marketing team: we develop a unique strategy based on their needs and then bring it to life.
Now we’re looking for a talented User Acquisition Manager to put their passion into driving digital campaigns that get results for new and existing agency clients.
What will you do?
- Monitor and manage marketing channels (In-app networks, Facebook, TikTok, Google, DV360, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) by continuously tracking and updating data, segmenting, monitoring performance, and finding new ways to improve scale and return-on-ad spend.
- Manage performance metrics (Profitability and Revenue), budget tracking, and reporting across selected digital marketing channels.
- Develop a deep understanding of the ad experience and data flow, from impression to engagement to conversion and revenue.
- Use a data-driven approach and a vigorous testing process to evaluate hypotheses and extract insights on strategy and performance.
- Compile daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime report with key performance metrics to quantify results and communicate findings and insights to the client.
- Prepare advertising schedules and timelines for client onboarding, campaign launch, and ongoing account optimization and maintenance.
- Regularly review player acquisition to ensure they are on track against agreed KPIs.
- Monitor and analyze the results of these campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPIs.
A little more about you:
- Knowledge of English is mandatory
- 3+ years’ experience running mobile ad campaigns;
- Good understanding of MMP (AppsFlyer, Adjust, etc.);
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyze data and conclude to help push forward marketing goals;
- A team player who can easily collaborate with others;
- Experience working with In-app networks, Facebook, TikTok, Google, DV360, etc.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary + KPI;
- Flexible time off and the hybrid working type;
- Continued learning and development are encouraged and paid by a company.
Reliz is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. Join us!